2023 Showcase Horse Show Series
DATES: New Date April 16 | May 21 | July 9 | Sept. 10
The Showcase Horse Show Series offers local riders the opportunity to compete in more than 73 classes in 18 divisions at each competition. Showcase’s events are affordable and offer riders of all levels an opportunity to compete at a local venue.
The 18 divisions featured include: Cross-Rail, Walk-Trot, Short, Long, and Rusty, Green and Hunter classes, Jr/Am Divisions, GSDHJA Medals, IEHJA Medals, USHJA Medals, Thoroughbred Incentive Program (TIP) Classes, and Jumpers Divisions.
USHJA Outreach Program
Showcase events will offer all IEHJA, T.I.P., & GSDHJA classes under the USHJA Outreach Umbrella with no USHJA membership fee.
In order to accumulate points and to be eligible for year end IEHJA awards you must be an IEHJA member. You can register to be an IEHJA member online at the link below. Please register before the show so you don't miss out on points!
SHOWCASE HORSE SHOW INFORMATION
- Showcase Horse Show Series (SHSS) Management reserves the right to limit or revoke participation at any time to anyone. Riders and/or horses deemed unsafe by SHSS Management will be asked to dismount and leave the ring immediately.
- Anyone wishing to ride on the premises on the day of the show must have a completed Release of Liability on file with the show secretary prior to mounting.
- Exhibitors are to compete at their own risk. IEHJA, USHJA, T.I.P., GSDHJA, SHSS, and Showcase Training Stables are not responsible for loss of property or personal injury.
- ASTM-SEI approved helmets with harness and boots are required for anyone on horseback while on show grounds. Proper show attire is required.
- Any questions/issues not covered by IEHJA rules will be under the discretion of SHSS management. SHSS Management reserves the right to cancel or combine classes at their discretion. A minimum of 3 entries are required for a class to run.
- A division must fill at 3 Showcase Shows for a SHSS year-end high point to be awarded.
- Lunging and warm-ups in designated areas only.
- Class Fees will be refunded only if SHSS Management cancels the class, or an official scratch form is filed in the show office before the class starts.
- There will be a fee of $25.00 for all returned checks.
- No warm-up tickets for Medal classes.
- No braiding please. No stallions. PLEASE—NO DOGS!
- Entry fee(s) will not be refunded in the event the rider is absent, disqualified, or excused from competition.
- Division High Points tabulated on a 10-6-4-2-1-1/2 scale.
|Class Fee||$25.00||EMT Fee – per horse (mandatory)||$ 8.00|
|Jumpers Class Fee||$30.00||Drug Fee – per horse (mandatory)||$14.00|
|Medal Classes||$35.00||IEHJA Fee – per horse (mandatory)||$ 4.00|
|USHJA Medal Classes||$35.00||GSDHJA Fee – per horse (mandatory)||$10.00|
|GSDHJA Medal Classes||$35.00||Grounds Fee – per horse (mandatory)||$20.00|
|Ticketed Warm-Ups – per horse/per round||$15.00||USHJA Fee – per horse (mandatory)||$ 2.00|
|Office Fee – per horse (mandatory)||$15.00||SHSS Year End High Point Registration||$30.00|
- Eligibility—Registered TB, tattooed TB, or certificate from the Jockey Club.
- Horses must apply with the Jockey Club for a T.I.P. number.
- Horse show entry form must include horse's registered name, horse's show name, rider and T.I.P. number. Without this information, points will not be reported.
- T.I.P. only classes do NOT count for daily and series high point awards.
- Points earned will be tracked by the Jockey Club toward T.I.P. High Point awards.
- Showcase events will be offering all IEHJA, T.I.P, and GSDHJA classes under the USHJA Outreach umbrella.
All Hunter Classes Horses showing in the under saddle portion of a division must also follow the same cross entry restrictions for the over fences portion regardless of whether they showed in the over fences portion of that division.
More About Our Shows
Show Manager Gretchen Clark, who is owner and trainer of Showcase Training Stables, is no stranger to hosting horse shows. She has held shows at Showcase for over 15 years, as well as for more than 12 years at her previous location in Sunset Hills, and has had as many as 80 exhibitors per show.
Her shows are designed with the hallmark qualities of professionalism, set to be on-time, and managed with back-gate and exit gate efficiency for all divisions and classes.
The facilities include a Jumping Arena, an upper and lower practice arena and a large, easily accessible parking area for trailers, trucks and cars. There is on-site food provided, sun shelters, and photographic services.
At Showcase you will find smiling, friendly, and informative staff to assist you.
Showcase is proud to be a part of the Inland Empire Hunter Jumper Association, which sanctions shows at a variety of venues in the Inland Empire. All Showcase Shows are Inland Empire Hunter Jumper Association rated. For more information on the IEHJA, including rules and other sanctioned shows, or for IEHJA standings, visit their website http://www.iehja.org.
All Showcase Shows offer:
- Free Exhibitor Raffles
- Daily Division High Point, Trainer Incentives, and Year-End Show Series High Point Awards
- Ribbons for 1st Through 6th place